This blog is going to have surfing, snowboarding, tech stuff and maybe some 'meaning of life' stuff if I'm feeling particularly stoked.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Deja Vu

Outbound:
Route 44: 6:47 Wallingford to Montlake Freeway Station
Route 242: 7:13 Montlake to Overlake

Reading: June Edition of MSDN Magazine
Listening: Modest Mouse - The Moon and Antartica

The only thing about having a subscription to MSDN magazine (and this is probably true for any special interest publication) is that the same articles get republished, albeit by a different author or with a slightly different bent. This months MSDN has an article on XML in SQL, which did the rounds two or three time when SQL2000 was launched as well as one on ACT which I'm sure I've also seen before.

I suppose there are many articles which I'm enjoying as a first time reader and someone else has already read and that's exactly why they have to do this kind of thing.


b.