This blog is going to have surfing, snowboarding, tech stuff and maybe some 'meaning of life' stuff if I'm feeling particularly stoked.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Surf Gallery

This looks bad for a bus blogger but I had to take the car again today because we are having a scan and I need to pick Gina up before the hospital.

I really would prefer to be on the bus.

Anyway, if anyone wondered if there really was surf in Northern Ireland, check out Andy Hills photo gallery. He's took thousands of pictures during this incredible year for surfing on the North Coast (which I missed most of) and even had enough action to create a barrel category.

I've got some photo opportunites of my own over here, this is what I get to look at as the bus crosses the floating bridge over Lake Washington every morning.

b.