This blog is going to have surfing, snowboarding, tech stuff and maybe some 'meaning of life' stuff if I'm feeling particularly stoked.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I Thought He Was Dead ....

... No, not the alcoholic comedian, the Microsoft consultant.

I was sitting hacking away (on top secret stuff) when I heard the unmistakable dulcet tones wafting down the hallway.

I figured maybe it was just the truth-serum mixing with the kool-aid and all the subliminal messages being beamed through the building.

But when the sound didn't cease after 60 minutes I knew it could mean only one thing.

Dave Allen was in the hallway.

Pretty small world. There was a big contingent of HBOS Retail over with Dave, doing performance testing with the Visual Studio Team. They must have some sort of centre of excellence or something over in Halifax?

(Listening: It Should Have Been Me - Yvonne Fair )

b.